Welcome to the Whisper Creek Online Application
Rental Policy Standards
Anyone occupying the property that is eighteen (18) years of age or older must fill out an application and submit a non-refundable application fee. Application fee payment must be received and a valid government issued photo ID must be verified before we will complete the approval process.
We accept payments for the application fees by cashier's check, money order, or personal check, or by ACH, credit, or debit for on line applications. We THOROUGHLY verify all applications. Applicants will need to meet the requirements below.
1. Income: The combined gross monthly income for all applicants and/or guarantors should be at least 3 times the monthly rent amount (may vary based on the property). It must be documented (check stub, tax return, etc.) If you are not employed, we can accept such documents as bank statements that provide proof of twelve month’s rent in the bank account.
2. Residency: We will verify residence history for at least three (3) years whether you currently own or rent, including addresses that are reported on any background search. You may not have had any evictions filed in the last two years, and you must have given the required notice to vacate. You may not have had more than 4 late pays in the last year. Your account balances must be zero.
3. Credit History: We will obtain a copy of your credit report. You cannot provide this to us. Based on Corelogic rental scoring system, you will be accepted, denied, or conditionally approved with a higher deposit.
4. Criminal, Sex Offense, and Terrorist Database History: We will check for inclusion in these databases. Based on our Criminal History policy, certain convictions are a basis for denial.
5. Occupancy: We allow a maximum of two (2) people per bedroom.
6. Applicants will be denied for the following or similar reasons: false, inaccurate, or incomplete applications, evictions or judgments related to rental residency, and certain criminal convictions.
7. Applicants may be denied or required to pay an additional deposit for the following or similar reasons: insufficient verifiable income, excessive late or NSF rent payments, property damages, unpaid rent, mortgage not current, foreclosures, low credit scores or no credit score, excessive credit collection balances, slow pays, etc.
ACCEPTANCE AND MOVE-IN PROCEDURES
1. We can normally verify and present an application to our client for an acceptance decision within 2-3 business days of receipt PROVIDING ALL VERIFICATIONS CAN BE COMPLETED and application fees are paid. Rental history can sometimes take a few days to confirm.
2. Once an application has been accepted, the applicant has until 5:00 P.M. the following BUSINESS day to deliver the deposit to our offices (if not already done). This deposit must be in the form of a personal check, Cashier's Check or money order made out to the property, or if applying on line, ACH, credit/debit will be accepted. We will not accept CASH for any reason. You also may also pay this online via ACH or credit card.
3. An accepted applicant will be asked to sign their lease within 72 hours of the application being approved. We will contact you to set up a time.
*except in certain circumstances covered by familial status in the Federal Fair Housing Guidelines.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.